Arctic Fox Dry Ice Cleaning is a leading UK contractor working across many industry sectors both domestic and industrial. As dry ice cleaning is chemical free, shot free and moisture free it will reduce your downtime as well as provide a superior clean compared to traditional deep cleaning methods.
We have achieved Safe Contractor accreditation and all our on-site projects are overseen by a qualified Health and Safety professional.
Understanding your needs is of paramount importance for us to provide a good service for you so we generally follow the following process:
- Site Survey – we will need to understand your exact requirements, discuss access needs, power supply, logistics, health and safety, disposal of dislodged contaminant, and any other relevant points
- Risk Assessment/Method Statement Supplied
- Dry Ice Cleaning Trial - As all situations are different, with varying amounts and types of contaminant on differing surfaces , in many cases it is recommended you have a dry ice cleaning trial at your site (price on application). This is so you can assess the results dry ice cleaning can achieve on your specific project.
- Quotation to complete the job is submitted by Arctic Fox . This will take the form of the number of days it is thought to complete the job – and the cost per day which may vary depending on if you want days Monday – Friday, weekend working, or night shifts.
- Approvals given
- Review of Method Statement/Risk Assessment and amendments made if necessary
- Go Ahead
- After job assessment by you and Arctic Fox
- Proposal for going forward
You will have the benefit of skilled and experienced operatives dry ice blasting your machinery, structures or objects, to enable you to be back in operation as soon as possible. We arrive on site with all the necessary blasting equipment, dry ice and PPE. Every effort will be made to clear up the removed contaminant by sweeping with brushes – occasionally this is prevented due to other work and processes going on in the blasting location.